[NTLK] eMate package installation woes

Becky Jay becky at creativejay.com
Thu Nov 10 12:28:15 EST 2011

Thanks for your advice!

I was able to locate the function of word count in Notes once you pointed me to the [ i ] button, but it could not handle the length of my file.

I tried numerous downloads of Works Better and had "the package is damaged" notices for all but the hqx file on the software's website. I got my registration key and am happily using the improved functions it added to Works.

Next I am tempted to add a brighter backlight to my hardware. Does anyone know if my eMate will still "whine" with a new backlight powered on?

Thanks again!

Becky