[NTLK] (no subject)

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Wed Nov 16 13:51:07 EST 2011

Thanks Grant.  Sounds like someone hacked her account. :/  Of course at
this late date doubtful she even knows/cares about that account.

This is probably a good time to mention if you haven't used a account
for a long time (or don't think if you ever will).  Probably better to
just close it rather than take the chance someone might hack it and use
your name later on, especially if you don't use strong passwords.

Spammers love to get a hold of old accounts that others may have on
their "white list" letting their spam though.

-Dan