[NTLK] Want to trade: Newton parts for Bluetooth-equipped Palm

Frank Gruendel newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Wed Nov 16 14:33:59 EST 2011

Hi folks,

fortunately, I got a wonderful new PC at work. Unfortunately, it's running
the 64 bit version of Windows 7, which doesn't come with USB drivers for my
trusty ol' Sony Clie PEG TJ35. Using a virtual machine running Windows XP
failed, probably because the drivers between the virtual machine and the USB
hardware must still be Windows 7 drivers. I've tried a driver that was
supposed to work with Windows 7 64bit, but it was for a different model and
did not work at all.

I need to synchronize with Outlook 2007, I'm quite happy with Palm OS, and I
don't have enough time to keep on tinkering. So I'm now in the market for a
Palm or a Palm OS device that meets the following specification:

a) Running Palm OS 5 or later

b) Equipped with Bluetooth

c) No smartphone

I could trade in at least three of the above-mentioned Sony Clie models, or
I could trade in Newton parts, or both, or whatever. You pay shipping to me,
I pay shipping to you. Please drop me a line if you are interested.

Cheers

Frank