[NTLK] Delurking and intro

Tony Douglas tonyisyourpal at netscape.net
Sun Nov 20 08:33:37 EST 2011

Hmm... biased a little towards UK cars here... ;)

Unix boxes. Not very good, just a little less rubbish than the alternatives. Vauxhall Cavalier ?

Amigas. Ahead of their time, with a fatal flaw and an idiot company owning it but still much loved. Mini ?

Newtons. Again, ahead of their time, to the point that not many apart from a band of enthusiasts really "got it", but nothing else really matches up. Company got scared and ran away from the idea. NSU Ro80 !

;-)