[NTLK] [Poll] Newton Board: Could be usefull?

Fabio Scottoni fscottoni at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 13:16:39 EST 2011

Thanks John.

What I'm looking for are feedback/opinions about the needs to create a
new/different way to communicate (our passion for MP) other than newtontalk.

I consider this list the primary source of information and the board must
brings value (easier to find answers? structured information? repository of
documentation and Newton packages
? etc).

 Just discuss the idea...