[NTLK] Newton 2000 Serial Connection NCX/Keyspan to Apple iMac G4

Gary Moors garyjm2 at verizon.net
Sun Nov 27 17:29:05 EST 2011

Hopefully you saw my response to Tony about my success with NCX. It was my lack of knowledge with the MAC that got me. Thanks for your help with this Forrest...

I wanted to let you know that I have a new OS X 10.5.6 upgrade on DVD but my Mac Superdrive won't read DVD's for some reason. It will read CD's. I googled this and other people have the same problem. I'm still working on this one. I may get an external DVD drive since replacing the Superdrive would be a bear.

All the best,
Gary