[NTLK] Installing new fonts?

Warren Ockrassa wockrassa at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 15:42:51 EST 2011

I was sure I saw a mention somewhere of a link to an Apple article on
installing fonts to Newton. I'm not finding it now.

My aim is to develop a (or modify an existing) font so it reads
tolerably well on the LCD screen the Newton shipped with. Particularly
in suboptimal lighting, the type is really dim and hard to make out.
That's always been a problem, and it's addressable and correctable.

So basically I'd be looking for pointers on what's required to package
up a typeface that'll install and function correctly on NOS 2.x. Does
anyone have suggestions or links to resources?

--
-- Warren Ockrassa | nightwares.com