[NTLK] NewTNG 3.0

William T wllm_t at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 21:53:23 EST 2011

If I may throw in my two cents...
Emulation only goes so far...  If you truely want to bring the Newton (or at least it's OS) to the awesomeness levels it had in the 90's, there needs to be some major changes in the OS.  In an internet full of HTML5 and Flash etc the Newton doesn't work.  To be truely relevant it needs color, modern protocol support, and the ability to run natively on a tablet.  While I realize that would be a massive undertaking and probably will never happen, it's what needs to be done.

Sorry for ranting a bit,
William 0.o

PS If anyone really started modernizing the OS I would be first in line to learn how to help and do so.