[NTLK] NewTNG 3.0

Dylan robertdylanstewart at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 23:04:09 EST 2011

Honestly, if you're going to put this much work into modernizing the hardware, it wouldn't be that much harder to build a new OS for it that could run NewtonScript software. Software isn't exactly easy, but I'd bet there are more than a few people on the list who have taken software engineering courses through OS and compiler design.

--

 Robert D. Stewart	AC5ZH