[NTLK] Einstein, Android, new Hardware, old Hardware

Michael mlheureux at online.fr
Wed Nov 30 20:26:28 EST 2011

Here're a few Android 2.3/1.5GHz/512MB ones, similarly priced, maybe
they'd work?

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=13381495497
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=12893529991
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=12919910666
http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?cm_id=&id=13520600584
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=13443631141
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=13235037473
http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=13308378123

Unfortunately, the descriptions are all in Chinese, but you should
still be able to read the specs & get an idea of what's out there.

Also, battery life on these units (like the iPad, smartphones, etc.)
is measured in hours, instead of in days/weeks, like Newton hardware :-
(.

Michael