[NTLK] [OT][FS] PowerMac G3 Gossamer (beige desktop)

Vladislav Korotnev vladkorotnev at mail.ru
Thu Oct 6 11:28:44 EDT 2011

For sale here is a Power Macintosh G3 Desktop, codename Gossamer.
Not sure which processor, AFAIK it may be 300 or 233 MHz.
2 GB hard drive built in.
No CD drive, though a standard PATA one may be installed.
Has a floppy drive.
Optionally included: Apple ADB mouse II (or ADB Mouse I, depending on which one you’d prefer), AppleDesign keyboard or Keyboard II, AESP LocalTalk-to-serial adapters and LocalTalk cables.
Price is starting at $50 (depends on condition) +shipping.
Condition is mint i think (cases not damaged, but may have some discoloration)
All units will be tested before shipping, and hard drives wiped clean, except for OS8/9 (it’s up to you, too) installed.
Contact me off-list, but at vladkorotnev[at]gmail.com for info on prices and accessories being in stock.
Payments only via Bank transfer, or alertpay (or any other way you suggest, in case it can be used to receive money in russia, and to then withdraw from it to a credit card)
Also available: hand-soldered Apple monitor -> VGA adapter, for an additional fee.

Thanks!
~ Vladislav Korotnev