[NTLK] Folklore.org Links

Lord Groundhog LordGroundhog at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 06:36:05 EDT 2011

~~~ On 2011/10/11 01:36, R A Parker at RAParker at Newted.ORG wrote ~~~

> <http://www.folklore.org/StoryView.py?project=Newton>

The world and their mothers must be using this link now because I get

" Server error!

"The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your
request. Either the server is overloaded or there was an error in a CGI
script.
"If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster
Error 500"

The other ones both work fine.

Love the story of how Apple settled on "OK" instead of "Do It".  :-)

(As a side note it's also an illustration of what I dislike about so many
sans serif fonts, but that's another tale.)

Shalom.
Christian

            -- ref.:  Arthur C. Clarke

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZzpdPJ7Zr4