[NTLK] RCU question

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Fri Sep 2 02:09:14 EDT 2011

On Thursday, September 1, 2011, Rusty Miles <Rusty.Miles at tn.gov> wrote:
> Greetings All,
>
> I recently acquired a MP2100 that has the Revelar Connection Utilities on
it.  Just now while browsing the UNNA archives, in the Windows folder, I
stumbled across a file called "rcu23.exe".  Does anyone know if that is the
Windows side piece of RCU (the part I may be missing), and how to use it if
it is

The Windows app suffered from the Y2K bug and no longer works in this
century. The Mac version is MacOS 9 or earlier, and, iirc, doesn't operate
properly in Classic mode. It's well and dead.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"I don't believe in philosophies. I believe in fundamentals." --Jack
Nicklaus