[NTLK] High resolution images of Newton mainboards

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Tue Sep 6 10:20:44 EDT 2011

At one time (and if I am mistaken please do correct me).  PCB man was
indeed looking into this.  He thought it was possible but it was very
involved (certainly not drop in replacement...anything but) and due to
other issues ended up leaving the Newton platform before the project
gained traction.

-Dan