[NTLK] [ADMIN] Testing The List

Riccardo Mori rick at newted.org
Mon Sep 12 13:16:34 EDT 2011

quoth Grant Hutchinson:

> Hello everyone.
>
> (Or at least those list members who are actually seeing these messages.)

Hey Grant, just for statistics' sake, the last message from the list I received was:
"Re: [NTLK] Rip Van Winkle - eMate out of storage" by Laurence W Brown, received on September 10, 4:21 AM (GMT +02:00)

Then nothing until Doug Denby's reply, a few hours ago, to your "[NTLK] [ADMIN] Disabled Membership Messages" email (which I didn't receive).

My email, as you know, is with newted.org, so no Gmail, Yahoo, MobileMe here either.

Cheers,
Rick

System Folder - The Platinum Days
<http://systemfolder.wordpress.com>