[NTLK] WTB: Newton Stand

James Fraser wheresthatistanbul-newtontalk at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 14 15:21:45 EDT 2011

 Hello,

I'm looking for a stand for an Apple MessagePad (an MP 2x00 model).  There seem
to be a few different makes and models (among them some very nice homemade
stands) floating around; please let me know the one you have.  I'd also
appreciate a picture or two.

In an effort to try to keep this fair, I'm obliged to point out that Peter
Hofmann posted a WTB for The Executive Newton Stand shortly before the list went

awry.  If you have one of those, and you're in the EU, (or, at least, are
willing to ship to the EU) I expect Mr. Hofmann would like to hear from you:
steelcut at gmx dot net

For my own part, I am looking for a stand, full stop. Perhaps the MAR Software
folks put out The Idiot Newton Stand with someone like me in mind?  Who knows?
Not me, certainly.

Shipping will be to zip 95132 (CA, SF Bay Area/San Jose).  A non-negotiable
requirement is that the stand be shipped in a cardboard box.  If you can't or
won't fulfill that requirement, please do not respond. Other than that, all I
need to know is your asking price, shipped, using cheap and slow shipping (USPS
Parcel Post is fine for domestic shipping).

I can pay via PayPal.  Please be sure to tell me if you have the ability to
accept both balance transfer and credit card-funded payments, or only the
former.

Best,

James Fraser