[NTLK] RegCode.pkg anyone got a copy?

Ed Kummel tech_ed at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 19 17:06:06 EDT 2011

Give the version on my site a try:
http://www.tek-ed.com/
It's at the bottom of the apps section.

You can download it directly onto your Newton..
I got this directly from SBM site quite a while ago so it should be OK. I think I ran Strip.exe on it so if you download it to your desktop, you should be able to install it on your Newton without any problem.
Ed
web/gadget guru

"Oh Yeah...That's the stuff!"
Stewie Griffin, Family Guy