[NTLK] eMate

Andrew Diller dillera at dillernet.com
Mon Apr 16 08:45:08 EDT 2012

OK, thx for the info from everyone. This is strange.

More details: i got the ebay from a person on ebay that claimed to have inspected the hinges and the spring and found them to be ok- I paid a bit more for this emate.

As I said, it worked fine for about 4 days then all of a sudden it locked up and was dead, I reset it and when it came back the screen was like this- but the mate was running, as you could hear touches and clicks.

The screen is just a pure green- as if the bl and or brightness is turned up 100%.

I will try to do a hard-rest and see if that helps anything- resetting the 'mate via the little recessed reset button just resets the mate ok but the screen just stays a solid green.

-andy