[NTLK] Message pad 130

Forrest Buffenmyer newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 17 16:16:11 EDT 2012

Interesting...so you would say that a MessagePad repair is much more difficult than an eMate hinge repair?

Understand, I am not at all questioning you. I don't own an eMate and have not even seen one in person. But, after having read the descriptions of Frank and others as to how to perform the hinge repair, I always thought it to be a pretty daunting task.

I've had my Newtons apart many times, even overclocked one of them. Right now I've got my little-used OMP apart due to a bad case of the "Jaggies"...anyone have any experience with that problem on this or similar model?

Thanks,
--Forrest

Sent from my First Generation iPad