[NTLK] Package downloader

Ed Kummel tech_ed at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 30 00:09:15 EDT 2012

Thanks for the head's up...
The database shut down "dirty" (crashed) and is coming up now...unfortunately it is rebuilding indexes, so it may be awhile until it is back online.
I just installed Drupal this weekend to play around with it and it apparently thrashed my database server...the DB server is on my ESX cloud and I didn't give it enough resources after I added Drupal...
It's reconfigured now and hopefully should be available within an hour or so.
Ed
web/gadget guru

"Santorum is a lot like Colby cheese. Not too sharp and with a 'holier than thou' attitude"
     The Daily Show, with John Stewart