[NTLK] Screen dimming/fading contrast screen on MP2x with time?

Jim Witte jim.witte at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 19:12:31 EDT 2012

Hi,

	Is a decrease in the contrast of the MP2x screen over time a known hardware problem?  I’ve noticed this a LOT, and it seems to vary somehow depending on how long it’s been on, I’ve thought sometimes depending on temperature (hotter=less contrast, darker “white”)  I’m mainly wondering whether I need to just replace the screen, or whether it might be some resistor or capacitor in the LCD power circuity somewhere.  I’m always running on adapter power, indoors under normal reading light (100W-equivalent CFL).

Jim