[NTLK] Newton Repair Question

Forrest newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 30 22:15:21 EDT 2012

You do know that when they "go to sleep and don't wake up"...that sometimes, if you remove the battery and AC power and let it sit for a few days, it will often restart when power is restored? It's weird how that works.

Happy to see that you backed up your data first. I always say, there are two kinds of people in the world: those that have lost data...and those that will.

Thanks,
--Forrest

Sent from my AT&T iPhone 4