[NTLK] messagepad 3D models?

Charles Mangin option8-newton at option8.com
Thu Aug 2 17:49:57 EDT 2012

funny. i have had an inclination to try and put a 2100's guts into a laptop/emate form factor - i love the emate, but prefer the added speed and capacity of the 2x00.

in any event, being able to print a replacement shell for the messagepad in stainless steel would be totally worth the effort to scan.
http://www.shapeways.com/materials/steel

Charles Mangin
option8 at option8.com