[NTLK] [FA] MessagePad 2000 Great Condition w/Box

Connor Becker Northcott91 at gmx.com
Sat Aug 4 01:48:25 EDT 2012

Yes, I'm going to shamelessly plug my own auction:)

I listed my MP2000 unit on eBay a couple of days ago and thought I'd
make it known to any interested list subscribers.  It's in near perfect
condition (only has a few tiny marks in the plastic where the molding
comes together under the door cover as I've opened it before), and
includes everything that came in the original box as well as the box
itself in fairly good condition.  The box has some rough spots in the
corners, etc. and someone wrote "Lewis" on the front and then started to
mark it out.

In summary:  Newton MessagePad 2000 unit (including AA battery tray and
original stylus), original box, box inserts, PC/Newton serial cable,
Mac/Newton serial cable, InterConnect/serial adapter, PC card slot
blanks, perfect condition manuals/booklets all in original plastic
packaging if applicable, and the 12 floppy disks containing NCU and
backup software for PC and Mac.  I don't think I'm forgetting anything...

Starting bid is $75 with a buy it now of $120.  I'd possibly be willing
to entertain lower buy it now offers (only via eBay, of course), though
I feel that this lot is *very* competitively priced.

Thanks for looking!

P.S.  I'm not leaving the Newton community, as I still have a battered
2100 that needs a stylus and battery recelling; can't get rid of me that
easily:)