[NTLK] The complete newton collection of files.

William Maloney william.maloney.09 at cnu.edu
Sat Aug 4 21:41:40 EDT 2012

Michael,

I had started about doing this. Looks like someone beat us to the punch and
saved us some time. The Newton Museum torrent is an excellent wealth of
packages and software for the MessagePad and can be found here:
http://ca.isohunt.com/download/12408867/newton+museum.torrent

Its a DMG disk file so will need a Macintosh to load the disk image to the
desktop.

If you could message me a list of the folders and files you already have, I
can compare it to the torrent to see what is already in there.

n Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 3:56 PM, Michael C Tiernan