[NTLK] The complete newton collection of files.

Woody Smith woodysmith at me.com
Sat Aug 11 21:42:02 EDT 2012

I Added the unna tracker last night and since I am already seeding,
without takers on both the Newton Museum and mirrors I downloaded the
UNNA torrent and am getting at least on person to seed to.

I see 4 seeds on UNNA and 2 peers , I'm connected to one.
2 seeds and 2 peers on Newton Museum, non connected
4 seeds and 3 peers on Mirrors

When I look at Trackers for UNNA
I see (DHT) has another seed and another peer connected
Local Peer Discovery shows three peers
and Peer Exchange indicates another Seed

For Newton Museum
I see (DHT) has another seed and another peer connected
Local Peer Discovery shows two peers

For Mirrors
Local Peer Discovery shows three peers

Not sure if this is useful, I have no idea what all this means.

Woody