[NTLK] Newton Museum.dmg direct download

Dennis Swaney romad at aol.com
Sun Aug 12 19:52:37 EDT 2012

Well, after restarting it again at 6: 30 this morning, it hasn't stalled
yet. I've gone from 17% to 77% in the last 10 hours. According the the
Firefox download manager add-on DownThemAll, I have about 3 hours and 50
minutes to go. I'll have to check back at 9 P.M. tonight (it's 4:50 P.M.
Pacific Time right now).  It may be due to today being Sunday that there
haven't been any timing out episodes.

--
Sincerely,
Dennis