[NTLK] Who wants a free keyboard?

Chris Browder kcfoxie at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 22:00:43 EDT 2012

Currently I have:

Apple IIe
Apple II Plus
Apple IIc
Apple IIc Plus (3.5")

(2) Disk II for Apple II
(1) 5.25" Drive for Apple IIc Plus

(2) Apple IIc monochrome displays
Apple II GS WOZ Edition with Monitor
(1) Apple II monochrome display

Several compact Macs (Mostly SEs, one classic, one Plus)
Keyboards, mice, a trackball, and cables.

Apple Full page Monocrhome display (working)
PowerMac 7200 w/ DOS card (boots OS 8.1 and Windows 98)
(2) LC III's
14" Apple Color Display

Some Macintosh (B&W) software, Apple II software....

Lots more stuff...

On ebay:
Apple Newton Fax Modem NEW in box (shrink wrapped)
Macintosh Portable
Apple IIe complete system in the box (monitor, disk drive, computer)
Apple Set Top Box

The end goal is going to be eBay for a lot of this stuff I think, but if
you need something shoot me and email.

Chris