[NTLK] So... am I correct in deducing that, since iSync i...

Forrest Buffenmyer newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Thu Aug 30 04:52:00 EDT 2012

So... am I correct in deducing that, since iSync is no longer supported in OS X 10.7 Lion, Simon Bell's NCX no longer functions either, as it appears to be dependent on it?

I tried running the version I already had before (v1.3 Build 42), with Snow Leopard, and it bounced in the Dock for about a minute before vanishing, I downloaded Build 44, then when that failed I looked it up online.

Just curious, though it would be great if it worked.

Thanks,
--Forrest
--
http://www.newtonphoenix.org

(Sent wirelessly using Mail V from my MP2100)