[NTLK] So... am I correct in deducing that, since iSync i...

Forrest newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Thu Aug 30 11:33:06 EDT 2012

Simon: Thanks for your input. I was hoping you might be monitoring the List. As for what I found after I "looked it up online", there was nothing that suggested that the omission of iSync in Lion would in any way affect NCX. That is an observation I myself made, based on my admittedly limited knowledge of iSync.

If anyone has any experience running NCX with 10.7 Lion please post here to the List. I'm curious, per Simon's comment: "The impression I get from the occasional correspondent is that NCX does work on OS X Lion, but I can’t confirm that first-hand."

I know I haven't spent hours attempting various methods in getting it to run, but can report that neither v1.3 Build 42 nor Build 44 won't start up properly (or at all) on my system (MacBook Pro late 2007 2.2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD).

Thanks,
--Forrest

"The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armour to lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores the fact that it was he who, by peddling second-rate technology, led them into it in the first place." --Douglas Adams

•Have iPad questions? I'm the Mesa (AZ) iPad Examiner...see what I write about at http://exm.nr/HYeN8K+
•Small and Medium Business Tech News, Reviews and Analysis: http://smb-tech-guide.com/
•TheBackupList.com--News from the Cloud: http://www.thebackuplist.com
•Twitter: @FBuffenmyer