[NTLK] Linear Flash Cards

Forrest newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Sun Dec 2 11:41:33 EST 2012

On Dec 2, 2012, at 2:23 AM, James Fraser <wheresthatistanbul-newtontalk at yahoo.com> wrote:

> At one time, Frank had a number of 20MB LF cards available at a reasonable price point that were known to have a low number of write cycles.  Whether he's still offering them is something only he would be able to tell you.  You can find him on the list, or reach him via his site (http://www.pda-soft.de) and ask.

I can personally vouch for the quality of Frank's cards...I purchased two 20MB from him in 2010 and have had no troubles.

Thanks,
--Forrest

"The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armour to lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores the fact that it was he who, by peddling second-rate technology, led them into it in the first place." --Douglas Adams

•www.broodcoffeetalk.wordpress.com--Thoughts, observations, ideas…stuff to brood over
•Have iPad questions? I'm the Mesa (AZ) iPad Examiner...see what I write about at http://exm.nr/HYeN8K+
•Twitter: @FBuffenmyer