[NTLK] audio input

James Fraser wheresthatistanbul-newtontalk at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 18 05:16:06 EST 2012

Hello,

--- On Mon, 12/17/12, Sonny Hung <sonnyhung at gmail.com> wrote:

> You can still get the NIC connector from some people and
> make your own if you are really committed to having one ;P

If any of the people you're alluding to see this and would care to step forward and offer them to the list, that would be great.  I can't say how many of the Interconnect connectors Charles would be interested in for his project, but selling me 2-3 might help to keep me out of a few dank and unsavoury bingo parlours during the Christmas season. :)

(Perhaps someone who has a few to offer can email Charles, first, then contact me about any connectors they might have left over?)

In my own case, I'd prefer 2-3 of the non-locking variety (RX04-26P1-SF1) of connector.  However, I would be happy to take a file to the two "bumps" on the locking variety if those are the only ones that are available.

Best,

James Fraser