[NTLK] Help with Newton emate 300

Genie forte2 at pacbell.net
Fri Dec 21 03:40:13 EST 2012

Thanks SO MUCH...

-----Original Message-----
From: newtontalk-bounces at newtontalk.net
[mailto:newtontalk-bounces at newtontalk.net] On Behalf Of Vladislav Korotnev
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2012 12:00 AM
To: newtontalk at newtontalk.net
Subject: Re: [NTLK] Help with Newton emate 300

Check on UNNA.org (don't remember the exact folders) for the following:
- QuickFigure (or was it GoFigure?) for spreadsheets
- Newton Works Drawing and stamps for Newton Works

Use the Newton Connection Utilities to install it (you'll have to connect
the eMate via a com port to a computer with windows XP) and if it gives
errors at random, use slowdown.exe If you don't have a serial cable or a
com-port then I'm not sure what you can do..

That is it

iPhoneから送信