[NTLK] Help with Newton emate 300

Woody Smith woodysmith at me.com
Fri Dec 21 10:51:35 EST 2012

What an excellent gift.

Newton works is built into ROM along with Newt Draw extension, which
is handy since the eMate is somewhat limited in storage.
The spread sheet may be of interest to a 12 yr old but I suspect that
the extension he wants is the graphing calculator.
The name of the file could be Works Calculations.pkg or possibly
wcalc.pkg.
see <http://www.unna.org/view.php?/applications/NewtonWorks>

Be sure to do system patch for eMate
see <http://40hz.org/Pages//40Hz>
Do hinge repair
see <http://www.pda-soft.de/emate_disassemble.html>

Hold down 'Option Key'  to see keyboard short cuts.

Woody