[NTLK] Slightly OT: powerbooks with sleep disorders

Karen Boyette karen.boyette at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 13:44:02 EST 2012

Hi all,

I used to be active in this community, but now I'm a lurker. Since we
are all active users of old technology, I feel sure that someone on
this list can help me with this. I have a pismo and a G3 ibook that
have developed the same problem. Whenever they try to sleep they
immediately wake back up again. So whenever they are closed, they are
in an endless cycle of sleep and wake. Anyone know how I can fix this?
I wanted to sell the pismo on this list but I don't think I can sell
it in this state.

Thanks
Karen