[NTLK] End of year reflections

James Fraser wheresthatistanbul-newtontalk at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 31 16:47:21 EST 2012

Hello,

--- On Mon, 12/31/12, Lord Groundhog <lordgroundhog at gmail.com> wrote:

> This 1997 September 9 letter by Steve Jobs, courtesy of Ian Betteridge¹s
> recent tweet, set me wondering (again) about the real
> process leading to the death of the Newton and eMate:
>
> > bit.ly/12Q92B5

Can you please post a link to the original Twitter conversation the reference appeared in so that those who are curious can get a better idea of the context in which that letter was mentioned?

I did try poring over all the conversations on Ian Betteridge's Twitter page:

https://twitter.com/ianbetteridge

...for the past 22 hours, but was not able to find it.  Unless, of course, I've got the wrong Ian Betteridge*. :-[

Best,

James Fraser

*Either that, or my suspicions that I occupy the chocolate teapot end of the competency scale have now been confirmed.