[NTLK] WTB: PDA Panache stylus

James Fraser wheresthatistanbul-newtontalk at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 2 04:58:32 EST 2012

Hello,

I'm looking for one of these for an MP2100.  Please tell me what color stylus
you have, the condition it's in, and your asking price, along with shipping to
zip 95132 (SF Bay Area).

I need the stylus shipped in a small box of some kind, please, to protect it
from the depredations of my local postal personnel (who seem fond of reenacting
past World Cups with my parcels serving as the football).

PayPal is my preferred payment method.  Folks who can accept credit card-funded
PP payments will take priority over those who can only take balance transfers,
but I can do both.

Best,

James Fraser