[NTLK] [OT] Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 + Einstein = Match Made in Heaven?

James Fraser wheresthatistanbul-newtontalk at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 29 12:53:43 EST 2012

Hello,

>The model 100 performed the handshake at an astonishing 110 baud and proceeded
>to show stock prices >on the screen. When it was done, he typed something on the
>keyboard and made a stock purchase and >put everything away...everybody in the
>store was amazed and stunned by the leap in technology we had >just witnessed
>that day...stunned!

I recall being amazed and stunned in a reverse sense when I watched "Sabrina"
(w/Audrey Hepburn).  Up until then, I had always thought of car phones as being
a relatively recent innovation (i.e. I was vaguely aware of them existing in the
1970's, although they didn't really start hitting their stride until the late
80's/early 90's).

Imagine my surprise watching Humphrey Bogart on the Silver Screen
ever-so-casually place a phone call from the back of his limousine....in 1954.
Mindbender.

Best,

James Fraser