[NTLK] Einstein on an iPod Touch 1G?

Matthias Melcher mm at matthiasm.com
Wed Feb 29 17:57:26 EST 2012

On 29.02.2012, at 20:21, Forrest Buffenmyer wrote:

> Matthias is the one you need to ask. Since you've already jail broken it (jail breaked?) you should be good to go, I would think.

Einstein is OpenSource and contains all the code needed to compile for iOS using Xcode and a valid Apple Developer License. So you can either compile it yourself (after paying $100), or have someone give you an ad hoc licensed precompiled versin (which expires every few months). It should also compile relatively easily for Cydia, but you have to find out how to create the package file required for installation.

I can't do that for you.  I can't support iOS devices anymore simply because I don't have one any longer. Apple did not give me permission to put Einstein into the App Store or on their devices, so I won't.

Sorry.