[NTLK] Apple Newton Cadillac

Forrest Buffenmyer newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 3 13:42:29 EST 2012

Not to mention the often moody and sometimes wildly giggling inebriates that are also in line purchasing things like Hostess Twinkies and Ho Hos, cigarettes, Vitamin water, Red Bull energy drinks (and the like), snack chips and various prepackaged deli sandwiches and microwave food.

Not, of course, that I would know *anything* about any of that. ;)

Thanks,
--Forrest

Sent from my First Generation iPad