[NTLK] Joseph Chen's Chinese Input Character Systems: Gone!

Michael mlheureux at online.fr
Wed Jan 11 21:49:47 EST 2012

Its been mirrored at UNNA:

http://mirrors.unna.org/nats-www.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/%25257Ejoseph/newton/

Unfortunately, I think his input method is only for traditional
characters, AFAIK there is no Pinyin input available for simplified
characters (even though they can be displayed OK with the UniTaipei
font).  There's also a radical-based input method available at:

http://www.cs.gmu.edu/~sean/projects/newton/Radicals/

I think this one supports simplified characters, but is very
cumbersome to use for actually inputting any text.  Its OK for
dictionary lookups, single characters, etc.

Good luck!

Michael