[NTLK] [ANN] The Newton FAQ ... Now on GitHub!

Tony Kan tonykan at xtra.co.nz
Thu Jan 12 16:14:40 EST 2012

Hi Grant

In order to maximize the opportunity for community members to contribute
their efforts I suggest that we should look for something that requires
little technical skill.  How difficult would it be to turn it into a Wiki?
I see that Wikipedia's platform is open source.  If this was suitable,
who/what would host it?

Cheers

Tony Kan

Christchurch
New Zealand

[snip]
GitHub does not have any direct editing capabilities (like a blog hosting
service such as WordPress or Blogger would.)

We will still need to figure out a way for contributors to submit updates
and have them integrated into the master version of the FAQ.

g.
[snip]