[NTLK] SOPA Legislation

Tony Kan tony.kan at clear.net.nz
Mon Jan 16 02:57:46 EST 2012

So what's the penalty for a false accusation?

If there isn't any then this could be a new form of cyber-terrorism!  An
Iranian or North Korean could just go around flagrantly throwing out
accusations at every organization you want to put out of action and shutting
everyone down!

Oops this post could end up making me a target for Homeland Security....

Cheers

Tony Kan

Christchurch
New Zealand