[NTLK] SER-001 and USB-001

Sam Speake samspeake at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 25 11:18:00 EST 2012

Hi fellow Newton users.

I have not posted for a good few years but I have recently acquired an MP2000 from eBay. I do already have one but it's pristine in its box so I always used a 130. Now I have the New MP2000 I'm going to use is as my full time one.

I didn't come with the dongle (usual story) and I don't want to use the one from my boxed one often just in case I loose that one.

I have looked at the USB module on eBay but I notice some mixed reviews about it? Also they were short with me when I asked about postage. Sweden is a lot closer to UK than US but still same postage costs in his eyes, its expensive enough as it is without overpaying on postage. Is it better to try and get the SER-001? Does any one have one they can live without?

Also having a nightmare trying to get the 2010 patch to work.

Sent from my iPhone