[NTLK] First draft of NewtonTalk digest text file available for testing

Dennis Swaney romad at aol.com
Sat Jan 28 20:02:41 EST 2012

Frank,

It downloaded fine taking only 90 seconds. Archive Utility unzipped it with
ease. TextEdit opened the file easily. A quick cursory search didn't find
any email addresses, but I did see some IP addresses in the Message-ID:
header; don't know if that would be a concern since its been over 10 years.

Checked using an iMac G5 ALS running Mac OS 10.5.8, with TextEdit 1.5.

--
Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney