[NTLK] Rebulid interconnect-db9 (pc) to ADB (Mac)

Andrei Chichak newton at chichak.ca
Mon Jul 9 12:42:30 EDT 2012

On 2012-July-09, at 9:51 AM, Mattias Ståhl wrote:

> Is there any way to rebuild a pc newton cable to be used with a Mac? I mean to replace the pc dp9 with an apple ADB connector…?

You want a mini-DIN to mini-DIN cable? That would be the Newton to Mac cable, or any AppleTalk cable.

In the end it is just a couple of connectors and a hunk of wire, so - sure - why not?

To rebuild a cable, look up Appletalk connectors, or just the appropriate mini-DIN, or find any of the online old Mac suppliers and get an Appletalk cable.

Andrei