[NTLK] Rebulid interconnect-db9 (pc) to ADB (Mac)

Andrei Chichak newton at chichak.ca
Mon Jul 9 18:01:34 EDT 2012

On 2012-July-09, at 3:56 PM, Mattias Ståhl wrote:

> Andrei, do you mean the AppleTalk cable? I think i can get hold of one of those, might have a couple in the basement! Another thing if you have the interconnect cable :). And do you mean the chocolate plop??

Yes, like Plopp Saltlakrits. My son found out about this a while back, but we don't know anybody in Sweden (and our Volvo just shoots grease out of the CV joints instead of Plopp).

So let's get this straight, Newton 2000, right? Do you have the dongle thing? What exactly are you trying to do?

Andrei
From the Great White North (currently 32 degrees)