[NTLK] Newton WiFi Setup with Lucent WaveLAN Silver and Verizon Wireless Router

William Maloney william.maloney.09 at cnu.edu
Mon Jul 30 09:11:43 EDT 2012

Couldn't manage to get the router configuration changed. I tried to explain
what I wanted to do to my landlord and he didn't take to the idea of
removing the encryption very well. Oops. Presuming I could get a hardlined
connection, would using an Ethernet card be a better route? Also, has
anyone had success with connecting their Newton wirelessly outside the
home?