[NTLK] [OT-FS] Re: [ADMIN] Post Etiquette: Items For Sale

Dennis Swaney romad at aol.com
Fri Jun 8 00:09:01 EDT 2012

Valentine: "My Grandfather invented Cotton Gin.

Guest: "You mean THE cotton gin?"

Valentine: "No, Cotton Gin - It's a white fuzzy drink"

That dialog has always stayed with me even though I can't remember anything
else about that show except the title: "Valentine's Day" and, IIRC, Tony
Franciosa was the star.

--
Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney