[NTLK] Fwd: [OT] Poutine, finally!

Forrest newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Mon Jun 11 22:57:18 EDT 2012

First one got bounced 'cause of the picture (too big). Sending the
email a second time w/o it.

Thanks,
--Forrest

•Have iPad questions? I'm the Mesa (AZ) iPad Examiner...see what I
write about at http://exm.nr/HYeN8K+
•Small and Medium Business Tech News, Reviews and Analysis: Please
visit http://smb-tech-guide.com/
•Twitter: @FBuffenmyer

Begin forwarded message: